If you are interested in studying the changes caused by globalization, identifying and evaluating the business opportunities available on key markets, and you want to develop the ability to detect and measure the main risks, design and implement internationalization strategy and provide added value to the company, the Master’s degree in International Business is a good fit for you.
How This Course Will Benefit Your CareerThe aim of the Master’s programme in International Business is to provide the managerial profiles required by those enterprises that have decided to develop their business on an international level.Participants on the course will gain advanced-level knowledge of the keys to business on the most important international markets (Asia, Ibero America, the United States and Canada, Europe, Africa and Oceania).
When do I start?
Next available course
How do I apply?
The application form must be completed and submitted along with the supporting documentation. Please submit only one application form.
You may choose two options, in order of preference. The second choice is optional; you should include it only if you are interested in applying.
Deadline for submission:
Visit our website to see the deadline for submission:
• The application form (available at www.dbs.deusto.es/postgraduate)
• A valid Passport (only for foreign students) or ID card for EU citizens.
If your date and place of birth do not appear on your identity card, you must provide proof of these personal details as this information will be shown on your degree certificate.
• BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma, Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent (or proof of having requested it). A certified photocopy.
• Academic transcript of BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma,
Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent. A certified photocopy.
• Certificate issued by the university or competent body, accrediting that the degree certificate obtained is valid for access to Master studies in the country where it was issued. Only applicable for degree certificates issued by foreign universities. Original.
• Motivation letter: two pages (maximum 800 words) outlining your motivation, potential to study successfully at postgraduate level and future professional interests.
• Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents.
• Certification of competence in foreign language required in the programme, if applicable. A certified photocopy.
Requirements for documents issued abroad:
Documents issued abroad must:
• Be official and issued by the competent authorities, in accordance with the legal system in the country concerned.
• The degree granting access to the programme must be legalised or authenticated by the relevant diplomatic authorities, or, where necessary, certified by the Hague Convention Apostille. This is not required for documents issued by the authorities of the Member States of the European Union, or signatories of specific exemption agreements.
• They must be accompanied, if appropriate, by the corresponding certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.
1. Personal interview
If the Admissions Committee considers it appropriate, it may summon the candidate for a personal interview with the programme directorate.
This interview may be conducted in person, by telephone or via a video conference call.
2. Notification of admission
The final decision on admissions rests with the directorate of the programme and is based on a balance of the application, curriculum, personal essay, personal interview, etc. All applicants will be notified by post of the admission decision concerning their first option. In the event that first choice is «Declined», the second option will be processed if it is included on the application.
See www.consultadeadmisionesposgrado.deusto.es to check your admission status.
As places are limited on master’s programmes, the University of Deusto offers the «Pre-enrolment» system. This system ensures your place in the degree programme you have been admitted to by making a deposit on account which will later be debited from the official fees.
Each student should finalise their registration within the deadline mentioned in the Letter of Admission.
San Sebastian campus
Tel. +34 943 326 257 / 852
Email & Website
Phone & Location
- Campus Bilbao - Hermanos Aguirre, 2 48014 Bilbao, Vizcaya, SPAIN
- Campus San Sebastian - Mundaiz 50, 20012 San Sebastian, Guipúzcoa SPAIN