Versed Professional Services is a limited company under the laws of Kenya, with its head office in Nairobi. The organisation has a wide range of experience working with development partners in capacity building in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Caribbean and provides a depth of collective technical expertise and experiences, as well as a demonstrated ability to work in a variety of cultural settings. Their engagement with clients is results-oriented and hands on, enabling partners and participants to learn and apply the skills gained on conclusion of the programme, which enhances objective realisation and achievement of targets in the workplace. VPS offers courses in a number of areas including Monitoring and Evaluation Training, Cross Thematic Training, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Training and Research and Systems workshops to meet all needs and requirements.
VPS is passionate about empowering individuals, organisations, and societies through addressing capacity gaps in an effort to increase their coping ability during calamity and enhancing their resilience afterwards in their efforts to respond and reconstruct. This is in line with the institution's vision of creating a world that possesses a competent, adaptable, and dedicated workforce that can meet and address evolving development needs and challenges. Through it all, VPS steadfastly stands alongside its mission which is to provide world-class training programmes and services that increase employees' on the job productivity, thereby aiding them in playing their role in developing their organisation, society, and the world.
- Customisable individual and group training workshops.
- Transparent, honest, and ethical interactions with employees, clients, consumers, suppliers, and the public.
- A flexible organisation that is willing to learn, create new ideas, and adapt to new environments and client needs.
- An exceptional client experience over the entire duration of the engagement.
- Affordable workshop packages that includes tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
At the centre of VPS is their strong and loyal customer relationships. All of their decisions are taken with the customer in focus so that they are able to stay true to their mission of delivering ever-increasing value in the markets they serve.