What courses does University of Essex Online offer?
About University of Essex Online
Online learning is a cost-effective, convenient and flexible way to enhance your career. Our quality-assured distance learning courses allow you to work towards your qualification in a unique virtual learning environment and still have access to all the support and facilities you would expect to receive on campus.
University of Essex Online courses are delivered by Kaplan Open Learning, an experienced online learning provider, part of Kaplan International Pathways. The University and Kaplan have developed their partnership since 2007 in order to offer high quality online courses.
THE BENEFITS OF ONLINE LEARNING
- Flexibility: Study at your own pace from anywhere; at work, at home or on the move.
- No travel: Save time and money as there’s no need to travel to attend lectures or tutorials.
- Experience: Our online tutors have vast experience delivering traditional campus-based and online tuition.
- No exams: We operate an assignment-based approach for each module.
- Small class sizes: We limit class groups to a maximum of twenty students.
- Learning and support: Your dedicated Student Adviser will support you from admission through to graduation.
- Affordability: Undergraduate loans are available, and our affordable monthly payment plan makes online learning accessible to everyone.
- Entry requirements: Our entry requirements recognise ability and experience, as well as academic qualifications.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AGENCY REVIEW
We have received a commendable outcome from the monitoring visit by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) in 2015 and we submitted an annual return in October 2016 that demonstrates that we are continuing to maintain academic standards and enhance the quality of student learning opportunities and information about learning opportunities.
Where is University of Essex Online located?
University of Essex Online
Wivenhoe Park Colchester CO4 3SQ Colchester Essex