Oshwal College is a post-modern tertiary institution that was established in 1992 and since then has maintained a steady growth in the number of programmes it offers, in response to the ever-changing market dynamics. Currently, it offers a broad range of professional and academic programmes in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Business Management and Information Technology. In 2017, the college celebrated its 25 years of academic excellence with the incredible milestone of having 5800 graduates of diverse nationalities and cultures, from across Africa and beyond. Throughout it all, the college has maintained its mission to provide quality, flexible, affordable, and world-class professional and academic courses that lead to rewarding careers and organisational development, using a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach towards learning.
Located in a serene environment on its own private grounds on 2nd Avenue, Parklands, Nairobi, Oshwal College offers students a state-of-the-art learning facility and a welcoming, interactive environment that includes a recreational facility, clubs to encourage student expression and individuality, job placements and internships, as well as a Oshwal College Student Organisation (OCSA) to make their students' experience as comfortable, simple, fun, and memorable as possible.
- Globally recognized academic and professional programmes
- Guaranteed job placements and internships
- Competent and highly qualified staff with substantial experience
- ACCA Platinum status institution since 2012; 1 among the 3 institutions in East Africa.
- Excellent academic performance with numerous global top paper awards
- A total focus on corporate mentorship, industry visits, seminars and workshops.
- Serene, secure and conducive learning environment with CCTV surveillance.
- Well-equipped lecture theatres, ultra-modern library, state-of-the-art-computer labs and recreation centre
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to enhance teaching and learning processes.
- Fast and reliable Internet connectivity and Wi-Fi hot spots to enhance scholarly research.
- Flexible learning modes including full-time, part-time, weekends and distance learning
- Strong academia-industry relations; corporate tie ups and academic scholarship schemes
- A variety of extra-curriculum activities; sports, fun trips, clubs and cultural activities
- Pastoral care; guidance and counselling
- Free and secure parking to provide the needed convenience to students
- Multi cuisine Canteen
- Free shuttle/transport services
Over the years, the institution has always been, and always strives to be a Centre of Excellence in developing careers and nurturing leaders who are responsible to the needs of the modern, global society and who are able to contribute effectively and efficiently within their respective organisations.