The College of Human Resource Management (CHRM), formerly IHRM College, is a leading middle level academic institution in Kenya and was established in 1997 as the training arm of the Institution of Human Resource Management (IHRM), the professional body for HR practitioners in Kenya. Over the years, the institution has been committed to developing the human resource required for the management of people at the workplace, both in the public and private sectors of the economy, and the courses aim at preparing and equipping students with the required knowledge, skills, and attitudes, to be able to compassionately and effectively deliver HR services at various hierarchical levels of the organisation.
Located along Moi Avenue, CHRM's vision is to provide unparalleled education to its students using state-of-the-art facilities, dedicated and highly experienced lectures, and courses that not only provide strong theoretical knowledge, but also the crucial practical experience required to ensure that all participants are ready to make a significant positive contribution to their respective organisations and communities.
The school offers:
- Affordable and flexible HRM courses
- An accredited ICDL training and testing centre
- Fully equipped computer labs
- Accredited training centre by both KASNEB and KISM
- On-campus and online e-learning courses to suit all individual needs, lifestyles, and budgets.
- Accredited as a training provider by the National Industrial and Training Authority (NITA/TRN/996) to offer executive courses and short training courses.
At present, approximately 800 students of diverse backgrounds are enrolled at the college and the institution continuously strives to provide quality HR professional education with the aim of producing competitive and knowledgeable HR professionals who can work in Kenya and anywhere in the global market.