With over twenty years of excellence, the Air Travel and Related Studies Centre in Nairobi has a long standing reputation of providing comprehensive airline courses in Kenya, including Travel and Tourism, International Cabin Crew Management, International Food Production, International Housekeeping and Accommodation Studies, and International Languages.
Through guaranteed local and international placements and relevant work-related programmes, we strive to provide students with a welcoming and supportive environment in which they can develop the thinking skills, analytical framework and interpersonal communication expertise necessary in this highly competitive field. Our commitment to high-quality teaching and innovative practice, combined with our history and reputation, makes us an obvious choice for any ambitious student looking to take a course in aviation training.
- Programmes certified by internationally recognised examining bodies, including IATA and ICM
- Certification for all our courses
- Guaranteed local and overseas attachments
- Full board accommodation
- Free computer lessons
- Visits to 5 Star hotels within and outside of Kenya
- Two free international language courses with each programme
- Flexible course timings between 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Professors who are experts in their subjects and passionate about sharing their knowledge and industry experience with you
- Flexible payment terms
- Evening classes and short courses
The student community at the Air Travel and Related Studies Centre is diverse and growing, a reflection of the popularity of our programmes and the success of our graduates, who now work for some of the world’s leading airlines. We pride ourselves on offering the best in airline training in a superb environment, at very competitive rates.