A.I.C Kijabe College of Health Sciences is one of the departments of the AIC Kijabe Hospital and a Christian based middle level training institution. The college was founded in 1980, where the first trainees were enrolled as community health nurses under the then Kijabe School of Nursing. Since then, the institution has expanded its services and course list and has trained over 1200 highly qualified professionals who are functioning both locally and internationally. Today, the college offers a wide range of training programmes and diploma courses including the Advanced Diploma in Nursing Anaesthesia, Basic Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, Critical Care Nursing, and much more. Whatever the programme you choose, the college continuously strives to be a dynamic Centre of Excellence in Research Innovation and Training of Christian Health Care Professionals who honour God by offering wholistic and compassionate service to society.
The Kijabe College of Health Sciences offers affordable and comprehensive diploma and short-training programmes under the guidance of experienced and trained practitioners who are passionate about training and mentoring students to become committed Christian healthcare professionals who are able to provide compassionate quality health care in Kenya and the world at large. We strive for continuous development through planning, learning, and research to promote knowledge in Academia and quality professional practice in service delivery.
- A wide range of affordable and quality diploma-level and certificate training courses to suit all needs and preferences.
- Excellent recreational facilities which include soccer, volleyball, and an athletics track.
- A resident chaplain during day times for spiritual guidance and counseling.
- For spiritual growth, students attend morning devotions daily and other services including: Friday revival meetings, worship nights and Sunday services.
- Modern hostels within the facility.
- Inter-colleges sports competition with four other colleges twice a year.
For over thirty eight years, the Kijabe College of Health Sciences has provided comprehensive and quality education to its students, adapting to the ever-changing healthcare needs of local and global communities while adhering strictly to our core values which include integrity, compassion, respect, accountability, innovation, and passion for excellence.